DiBO has more than 35 years of experience in the development of specialized washing installations for track vehicles. Besides the more standard train washing installations, we also supply custom-made solutions for all possible regional, local or urban rail vehicles.
Starting with an advisory role we guide our customers through the whole course of the project, from the concept phase to acceptance!
Important properties for new washing installations and those for renovation:
- Wash quality
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving
- Working life of at least 25 years
In the course of the years our team of specialists has built up enviable knowledge of the treatment of waste water from railwash systems. We use biological and chemical treatment procedures to produce water for re-use and to make it suitable for discharging in the public sewers. To achieve this we had to go in search of chemical products that are a combination of washing product and iron solvent.
Another factor is active bacteria that can be harmful to public health and may be present in the waste water. A special ultraviolet treatment has been conceived for this, ensuring that germination is reduced to a minimum.
We have a range of biological and chemical answers to all these environmental questions in combination with pH-acceptable detergents. This knowledge in combination with tests on-site enable us to select the type of system in combination with the washing products to be used that offers the best solution with the technical aspect of the environment also in mind.
Cleaning installations for railway materials often demand specific technical solutions and through consultation with the client we try to find for each project the best solutions.
We guide our customers through the whole course of the project for the washing location. In so doing we draw upon more than 35 years of experience in the development of specialized washing installations for track vehicles.
Following comprehensive negotiations, meetings with the representatives of the technical departments and intensive contact with our customers, with each supplied installation we achieve an affordable rail vehicle washing system and a perfect wash result. This is always in combination with the intelligent use of chemical products and energy.
- Preliminary study and location
- Technical schooling
DiBO never rests on its laurels and always thinks ahead!
- Open door detection.
- Following the train with a combination of radar, infrared and axle-counting sensors.
- Remote assistance during maintenance by ADSL connection (VPN).
- Adaptations and repairs by ADSL connection (VPN).
- The washing pressure of the brush adjusted by the active measurement of the motor current.
- Sensor system for wind detection and automatic brush pressure adjustment.
- Intensive washing with abrasive brushes.
- Percentage mixing system for mixing washing and chemical products with water.
- Full visualization of the washing installation with a 22“ Smarttouch panel.
- Full visualization of the water treatment with a 22“ Smarttouch panel.
- Assistance during maintenance with a pop-up-menu with .pdf documents for explanation using the touch panel.
- Automatic locomotive recognition using a TAG system.
- Automatic reports by text and email.
- A recording system to view wash reports and logbooks by ADSL and send them by mail.
- Drying windows with rotating textile brushes.
- Automatic adjustment of the water pressure and flow rate depending on train distance and speed.
- Siemens hardware and software.
- All sensors, mechanical and electronic components made of European standard components.
At DiBO we’re constantly focused on performing better. To inspire you, we’re delighted to bring you up to speed on our latest developments, projects and events, and share some of our most powerful insights.