Our Estonian DiBO dealer Tamway in Harjumaa, a province in the northern part of Estonia, recently added a DiBO JMB-S+ 200/18 high-pressure trailer to its machinery fleet. The new unit will mainly be used as a demo machine and for rental purposes.
This concerns the full option “+” version of the trailer. The design has electronic level indication for the fuel and water tank and electronic gas control with automatic idle speed.
Advantages of the JMB-S high-pressure cleaner on a trailer:
- digital operation with joystick: simple and intuitive
- highly versatile in use thanks to its own power source and autonomous operation, particularly in places where no electricity supply is available
- fitted with the latest green technologies (including the DiBO GreenBoiler)
- enormous fuel savings (33%) due to the combination of a GreenBoiler (18%) and heat-exchanger (15%)
- 90 kW heating capacity, so the water heats up very quickly to the set cleaning temperature
- extremely quiet thanks to the double-walled protective guard in UV-resistant rotationally moulded polyethylene