The 155 E/D is an industrial sweeper, designed to tackle dust. This fully hydraulic industrial sweeper 155 is the ideal machine for the cleaning of medium-large spaces. Such as car park areas, warehouses and other medium sized areas.
- thanks to the productivity up to 10080 m²/h
- thanks to its central brush and the front loading of the container, it easily removes dirt and bulky residues
- equipped with a large dibris container (200 l) with hydraulic-discharge system that has a dumping height off 1325 mm for an easy emptening.
- All controls are easy to reach and to use This sweeper 155 is available in battery or diesel version, for maximum versatility in applications. You can use this man-on-board sweeper indoors or outdoors, depending on the model chosen.
Note: batteries and batery charger are not included
Main brush The central brush, with its V-shaped bristles, combined with the front flap and a compact system, guarantee high productivity in any environment.
Front-loading-system The short distance between brush and hopper guarantees a great collection of heavy debris and particulates. The brush rotation speed of these front loading machines is lower in comparison with rear loading machines. This low-speed rotation grants a better collection of dust particulates.
Closed hydraulic circuits on both traction and sweeping system
The filtering system is designed to grant complete dust control in every application thanks to a fabric filter equipped with special panels and a powerful suction fan. The filter shaker delivers a thorough daily cleaning of the filter by keeping all panels well-stretched during the cleaning process. Compared with other systems, the IPC filtering system guarantees long-lasting performance over time.
Easy to use control panel
Brush replacement without tools
Great capacity waste hopper with lifting up to 1325 mm height for discharge operations.
Side brushe with speed adjustment
Chassis in fully coated steel
Special protection filters placed on the endothermic motor guarantee maxulyl reliability even in demanding locations
Power supply on different versions:
- Accu: 24 V systeem
- Diesel engine: Lombardini 10,5 Kw >>> Liquid-cooled engines guarantees long work shifts, even in hot climate countries.
- Hydraulisc system, designed to grant maximum protection against particulates.
- The driving system is improved thanks to a back wheel, which facilitates repositioning and maneuverability in industrial areas and locations.
- Climbing : up to maximum 12% (155 E) and up to maximum 14% (155 D)
- Fabric filter equipped with special panels and powerful suction fan
- Powerful suction fan: activated by a hydraulic circuit
|1990 x 1230 x 1380
|10,5 kW - Diesel
|1990 x 1230 x 1380