DiBO never rests on its laurels and always thinks ahead!
Our most recent and expected innovations:
- Open door detection.
- Following the train with a combination of radar, infrared and axle-counting sensors.
- Remote assistance during maintenance by ADSL connection (VPN).
- Adaptations and repairs by ADSL connection (VPN).
- The washing pressure of the brush adjusted by the active measurement of the motor current.
- Sensor system for wind detection and automatic brush pressure adjustment.
- Intensive washing with abrasive brushes.
- Percentage mixing system for mixing washing and chemical products with water.
- Full visualization of the washing installation with a 22“ Smarttouch panel.
- Full visualization of the water treatment with a 22“ Smarttouch panel.
- Assistance during maintenance with a pop-up-menu with .pdf documents for explanation using the touch panel.
- Automatic locomotive recognition using a TAG system.
- Automatic reports by text and email.
- A recording system to view wash reports and logbooks by ADSL and send them by mail.
- Drying windows with rotating textile brushes.
- Automatic adjustment of the water pressure and flow rate depending on train distance and speed.
- Siemens hardware and software.
- All sensors, mechanical and electronic components made of European standard components.