DiBO builds JMB-H in trailer

DiBO builds JMB-H in trailer

At the request of DiBO dealer Delftechniek JMB-H 500/30 was built into a trailer. Due to its on-board power source and self-contained operation this hot water high pressure trailer is easy to use, even in places where there is no electricity.

This model is equipped with the latest green technologies: the DiBO GreenBoiler (110 kW) creates a fuel saving of 18% and the heat exchanger (20 kW) saves another 15%. So in total, there’s 130 kW heating capacity and 33% fuel saving.

The ingenious automatic start/stop system provides additional fuel savings. After one minute of inactivity the engine is slowed down to idle rpm and another two minutes later it shuts down completely. The engine restarts automatically when the pistol is activated.

This custom-built high pressure trailer is equipped with an industrial water cooled Kohler KDI-engine and has a built-in stainless steel 1000 liter baffled water tank. The machine is easy to operate with gloves and has a digital display, which gives information on the contents of the fuel tank, temperature and pressure. Three stainless steel hose reels for two 50 m high-pressure hoses and one 50 m low-pressure hose make the radius of use of this trailer even greater.

Contact us without any obligation for more information