CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR DiBO MACHINE!
Our products are designed and manufactured in line with the highest quality standards. This is why we are pleased to extend your standard guarantee free of charge. Carefully read all the conditions of guarantee in this PDF.
We recommend that you take the following advice to optimally benefit from the qualities of your DiBO product while extending its working life:
- Carefully read the instructions for use before using the high pressure cleaner and comply with all safety instructions!
- Ask your dealer for advice on use
- With high pressure trailers: have the maintenance booklet filled in by your dealer
- The customer must be able to present the purchase invoice that mentions the serial number of the machine and the invoice date
- The customer must register the guarantee within two weeks of purchase at www.dibo.com
- Customers must regularly present their DiBO machine for compulsory servicing by an approved DiBO dealer or DiBO branch. To be demonstrated by invoices or filled in maintenance booklet (trailers)
- At least once a year for electrical DiBO machines
- At least once a year for DiBO machines with fuel motor
- Regularly for DiBO trailers, according to the maintenance schedule manual
4. The guarantee period amounts to
- Standard guarantee: 1 year
- Registration on website: 2 years
- Registration on website and maintenance contract: 5 years*
* An extension to a 5-year guarantee is only possible in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany in combination with a maintenance contract concluded with an approved DiBO dealer or DiBO branch, and with a correctly filled in maintenance booklet (trailers). This extension is not possible for the machines in the “floor cleaners” category and for the PW-C / PW-H high pressure cleaners.