The focus is always on the demand from our customer during development. How can we help you to achieve your objectives with our range of cleaning machines and systems?
Hygiene and a clean, fresh workplace are the fundamentals here. But there is also the pleasure of the user, the cost aspects and our micro- and macro-environment. With this attitude DiBO builds machines that do their job to perfection, for people who like to do their work to perfection. Because, although the quality of our products is obvious in our view, the performance of the machines also has our constant attention. Innovative technology that is cleaner and more sustainable, design that is practical and ergonomic, motors that are quieter or systems that clean more powerfully.
Each time, together with you in search of a cleaning machine that is simply better. Our high tech-production environment, our skilled people and a sharp eye on the market form the basis of this ‘green brigade’. And this cleanliness is a great virtue for you too.
That’s why I choose DiBO
We produce cleaning machines and systems of DiBO quality. Developed for a long working life with intensive use.
- Reliable: own R&D and production with 40 years of experience
- Advice: our experts guide you from A to Z
- Powerful: unprecedented performance in all possible working conditions
- High quality: radial pumps in all high-pressure cleaners
- Extremely solid: only durable materials such as stainless steel
- Environmentally friendly: burner boilers with the lowest possible emissions and maximal efficiency
- User-friendly: simple and clear operation
- Custom-made work: products fully adapted to the customer’s wishes
- Safe: carefree work with the greatest protection
- ISO-certified: guarantee of quality and customer satisfaction
The characteristic green color of the DiBO cleaning machines enhances the company motto “#CleanGREEN! … for a cleaner and greener world”. Green symbolizes the energy-saving and environmentally aware way in which DiBO develops, produces, does business and always applies the latest technologies in its cleaning machines, with a heart for people and nature. Green as in a green light that is even more accessible and inviting for our customers. This allows us to listen even more carefully to our customers in our endeavors to achieve a high quality, longer life and better ergonomics with the development of our cleaning machines.
DiBO Milestones: then and now...